Friday, September 16, 2011

Coffee on the go and quickly!



Ok so to get back to the whole reason I created this Blog in the first place..to give a recommendation either for or against a particular "Portland Eatery."

Now I'm an avid coffee drinker, which most of you can attest to.  I have an entire cabinet in my kitchen dedicated to the art of coffee.  Between Turkish coffee, Italian Espresso, French Press, and just regular drip coffee I'm a fan of it all! 

So when I need a quick coffee in the mornings....well I would now recommend Coffee Rush as they are speedy and tasty.  I use to go to Dutch Brothers all the time in Newberg (which I still love) - so this for Beaverton is the next best thing.

Reasons why I liked them:

1- FAST - too often there are long lines and the service is slow.  In the mornings its all hell to go go go so I appreciated their fast service

2- Taste - a difference from Starbucks every now and then can be a good thing! Yet still holds a kick...

3- Place looked clean and modern...trust me on this one - no one wants to go to a coffee shop that looks like someone's trailer park bedroom.....!!

Go check it out if you are in the neighborhood -
http://www.coffeerush.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment