Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Horizons....Definitely New Chapter

Alright so a lot has happened since April - go figure - but of course never enough time to accurately record everything.  So this is it in a nutshell:

Offered my old position at the ship yard in August, accepted and I'm now a commuter back into PDX.  Missed seeing my city Portland - plus it was a good move career-wise in the right direction.

I'm afraid Meg is leaving for London - which is going to be great fun for her, but I'm also sad to lose a friend.  Had a going away party for her last Saturday which was a good, drunken time.  Going to miss you Meg!!

Had our first Home Repair - well technically it's still going on since i need to call the repair people to plug our hole back up...but definitely a first out of more to come I'm sure...reminder to self - find home owner insurance with deductible of $500! 

We got a puppy...Theo who is a Great-Dane-a-Doodle - working on training him atm.

Planning a trip out to Europe/Serbia hopefully within 6 months for Malika's wedding - that is still in process.

Annnnd that about sums it up for now...will post more as I get time.

No comments:

Post a Comment